Power Washing Sayville Heights
Preferred Choice Cleaning will work with you to set up a power washing routine that suits your needs. We will work around your busy schedule and offer appointments 6-days a week in Sayville Heights as well as Sundays if scheduled 3 weeks in advance.
House Washing in Sayville Heights
Our houses and driveways are exposed to almost everything. If they stay damp, the build up algae and fungus all over the siding. If they are near trees and bushes, they’ll have leaf stains. Vehicles that park or drive over your concrete will leave you with stains from tires, coolants, oil, and rust.
You’ve seen what happens when someone tries to pressure wash their building with a flimsy pressure washer and a wand.
- It takes A LOT of time to do the entire thing, one tiny two inch strip at a time.
- It just doesn’t look good. Using a home grade pressure washer and a wand will usually leave you with prominent striping.
- Not all stains can be simply “blasted” away. Some stains will need the appropriate detergent and possibly heat to remove.
- It just doesn’t last. Just because you blast away organic growth, it doesn’t mean that you’ve inhibited immediate regrowth.
So how does hiring a professional pressure washing contractor in Sayville Heights solve these problems?
- We use specialized, commercial grade, top of the line systems that allows us to complete the job in a fraction of the time it would take to do with home grade systems .
- Because we’re using the right tools for the job, you’ll get a nice even finish with no streaking or unwanted stripes.
- We know which detergents to use on your building to make sure that the stains are removed.
- We pre-treat your building to kill organic growth, not just blast it away. This way we are reducing the chances of immediate re-growth and making the habitat inhospitable for algae growth. This way, you get more bang for your buck, and a longer lasting clean.
We’ll go out of our way to make sure that you are happy with the pressure washing results we leave behind on your house, building, driveway or sidewalk.