6 Important Tips for Pressure Washing on Long Island.
- Pressure washing is an integral part of preparing surfaces for new painting or staining. A clean surface is vital for the best, most even application of your new color. Pressure washing is the fastest, easiest, and most effective way to prepare surfaces.
- Pressure washing is also a good choice when you need to clean a surface that has accumulated dirt, mold, or mildew growth. Surfaces like vinyl siding, for example, don’t generally need to be repainted. But to give them back their former glory, a total cleansing is important. Pressure washing allows you to do so without the need for scrubbing.
- Pressure washing can be done with a ‘soft wash’ that uses lower levels of pressure. This is a good option when things like roofs, windows, delicate siding, and other objects need to be cleaned but can’t handle higher pressure levels.
- With an experienced pressure washer taking care of a job, most projects can be finished up in a few hours or a day at most. After drying completely, the next step of your project will be ready to go. This helps you avoid scraping or chipping away debris or old paint.
- It’s always in your best interests to let a pro handle the pressure washing. The high intensity jets of water can quickly damage wood, glass, and even ceramics. One mistake can lead to a nasty scar in your surface.
- With the right techniques and the right pros handling the work, you can use pressure washing on virtually any part of your home – roof, decking, exterior walls, windows, lawn furniture, driveways, and more.
The bottom line is that pressure washing is one of the best ways to clean any part of your home. However, it’s not something that can always be handled in a DIY manner. To get the best results, be sure you know what to expect and that you trust in the best pros available.
When you’re in need of exterior pressure washing services anywhere on Long Island look no further than Preferred Choice Cleaning Services. We have spent over 20 years perfecting our pressure and power washing craft for Long Island. We are a fully insured, family owned and operated company that is always here to help.
One Call for Cleaning on Long Island Does it All
Preferred Choice Cleaning has been in business over 15 years and is fully licensed and insured. Our technicians are fully trained and certified on the services we provide and follow OSHA safety guidelines on all projects. We pride ourselves on customer service from initial contact and beyond the completion of your project. All of our services are 100% guaranteed. In fact we do not expect or accept any payment until your project is completed and you are 100% satisfied
Outdoor Pressure Cleaning Services for all of Long Island, Nassau and Suffolk Counties
Windows • Power Washing • Roof Soft Wash Cleaning • House Soft Washing • Concrete • Brick • Stone Pavers • and so much more
Exceptional service, value and customer service
Lastly you will always receive either a follow up call or visit from the owner after the work is completed. Our goal at Preferred Choice Cleaning is providing our clients with exceptional service, value and customer service!
Look no further, call us today for your free no hassle, no pressure free estimate! Call us: 631-475-8900
One Call Does it All
Contact us today for a free power pressure washing quote!